By Satinder Ahuja
- Provides a doable reference, describing the state–of–knowledge on resources of arsenic illness in flooring water, which impacts approximately a hundred million humans worldwide.
- With contributions from world–renowned specialists within the box, this booklet explores advancements within the shipping kinetics, detection, size, seasonal biking, accumulation, geochemistry, removing, and toxicology of arsenic.
- Includes compelling case stories describing how arsenic infection happens and the devastating results at the humans and surroundings suffering from it.
--This textual content refers back to the Hardcover edition.
Read or Download Arsenic Contamination of Groundwater: Mechanism, Analysis, and Remediation PDF
Best analytic chemistry books
Tracking pollution in air, soil and water is a regimen requirement within the office, and within the wider surroundings. Passive samplers offers a consultant photograph of degrees of pollution over a time period from days to months via measuring the common concentrations to which they've been uncovered.
Taking a look at the literature to be had, it's transparent that there's a want for a e-book on LC-MS purposes in environmental research. This ebook endeavours to respond to the next questions: What interface to exploit to resolve "my detection problem"? am i able to receive adequate sensitivity for the affirmation of my compound in real-world environmental samples?
This can be a well timed choice of vital biomedical functions for a suite of separation/characterization options which are quickly becoming more popular as a result of their extensive dynamic diversity, excessive solution, and skill to operate in most ordinarily used solvent structures. Importantly, the field-flow fractionation (FFF) strategy has lately emerged as a widespread supplement to dimension exclusion chromatography for protein prescribed drugs.
Offering the most recent advancements within the box for greater than 4 a long time, the Advances in Chromatography sequence is trusted through scientists and researchers for the main updated details on a variety of chromatographic equipment and functions. quantity fifty two keeps this custom with contributions by means of demonstrated, famous chemists, delivering state of the art reports of chromatographic equipment with functions within the lifestyles sciences.
- Analysis and Design Principles of MEMS Devices
- Environmental Applications of Nanomaterials:Synthesis, Sorbents and Sensors
- Handbook of Water Analysis, Second Edition (Food Science and Technology)
- Ultra-High Performance Liquid Chromatography and Its Applications
- Modeling Nanoscale Imaging in Electron Microscopy: 0 (Nanostructure Science and Technology)
- Rapid Immunotests for Clinical, Food and Environmental Applications: Volume 72 (Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry)
Additional info for Arsenic Contamination of Groundwater: Mechanism, Analysis, and Remediation
Arsenic Contamination of Groundwater: Mechanism, Analysis, and Remediation by Satinder Ahuja