By Sheryl Thies
Be on the leading edge of a sewing comeback! Tunisian crochet is a generations-old needlework strategy that brand new crocheters--and knitters--are rediscovering. sometimes called afghan sew, this flexible process is labored on a protracted needle with a crochet hook at one end.
- Choose from thirteen stunning initiatives, together with women's clothing and add-ons in addition to domestic accents
- Learn various stitches, from easy to extra complicated, together with a few that glance similar to knitting
- Read a short historical past of Tunisian crochet and discover why it is experiencing this kind of resurgence
Read or Download Get Hooked on Tunisian Crochet: Learn How with 13 Projects PDF
Best crafts & hobbies books
Winterthur Museum is global popular for its ornamental arts collections and its unprecedented academic courses. tailored from the learning fabrics built on the museum, the revised and greater Early American ornamental Arts, 1620-1860: A instruction manual for Interpreters is an quintessential consultant for a person concerned with interpretation of ornamental arts collections.
The grasp piecer teaches you to layout unforgettable paintings quilts out of your personal pictures. spouse to her piecing book.
The head 50 shoes of all Time in accordance with 1sneakernation. From Beaters and Deadstock, to Holy grails. shuttle with 1sneakernation as we take you on a trip to the "Center of Your Sole's Desires".
A ebook of styles for making Tapestry Peyote beaded goods with Miyuki Delica measurement eleven beads. There are huge pictures, a listing of the colour numbers with quantities and a be aware chart to be used in making goods. The styles are:By Anne Pratt 10" x 14", 50 matte colorsMemory Rose 7" x 9", 21 colours those will be wonderful in your domestic.
- Dogs Coloring Book - Bring The Classics To Life
- Hexa-Go-Go: English Paper Piecing 16 Quilt Projects: English Paper Piecing • 16 Quilt Projects
- Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi: More Than 40 Little Bitty Minis to Knit, Wear, and Give
- Japanese Washi Paper Crafts
Extra resources for Get Hooked on Tunisian Crochet: Learn How with 13 Projects
Get Hooked on Tunisian Crochet: Learn How with 13 Projects by Sheryl Thies