By Ali A. Baaj,Praveen V. Mummaneni,Juan S. Uribe
Key good points of the second one Edition:
- New chapters on grownup degenerative deformity, pediatric scoliosis and radiographic ideas of deformity
- Expanded spinal trauma part now contains separate chapters on cervical, thoracolumbar, and sacropelvic injuries
- Common medical questions (with solutions) on the finish of every bankruptcy spotlight themes often encountered within the working room and on board exams
- Easy-to-read bulleted format
The moment version of this guide is the go-to advisor for all these focused on backbone surgery.
Read or Download Handbook of Spine Surgery PDF
Similar internal medicine_1 books
This ebook provides an updated and complete evaluation of girl birth control. It bargains an in depth assessment of birth control kinds, together with oral, injectable, emergency, and numerous cervical barrier contraceptives, in addition to behavioral and sterilization tools, and discusses the scientific effectiveness, benefits, dangers, unwanted side effects, and mechanisms of motion of every strategy.
The main readable, so much entire booklet in its box, medical Gynecologic Oncology, ninth version is the prime reference for analysis and therapy of gynecologic cancers – vital reference for bettering results and supplying powerful care. A "who’s who" record of contributing authors, lower than the editorial course of Drs.
This e-book presents a finished and up to date overview of all elements of adolescence Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, from easy biology to supportive care. It bargains new insights into the genetic pre-disposition to the situation and discusses how reaction to early treatment and its easy biology are utilized to strengthen new prognostic stratification structures and goal treatment.
Choroidal issues offers an summary on quite a few chorioretinal issues with a unique emphasis on choroidal imaging. As our figuring out of the choroid has considerably enhanced with the advance of complex optical coherence tomography (OCT) and its position in posterior phase ailments is gaining new value, this publication specializes in the comparable advancements, diagnostic features, administration and analysis of assorted chorioretinal problems.
- Practice of Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Surgical Pathology of Hepatobiliary Tumors
- Practical Thoracic Pathology: Diseases of the Lung, Heart, and Thymus
- Intestinal Polyposis Syndromes: Diagnosis and Management
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (Hematologic Malignancies)
Extra info for Handbook of Spine Surgery
Handbook of Spine Surgery by Ali A. Baaj,Praveen V. Mummaneni,Juan S. Uribe