By John Horton
Learn all of the Java and Android talents you must begin making strong cellular applications
About This Book
- Kick-start your Android programming occupation, or simply rejoice publishing apps to the Google Play marketplace
- A first-principles advent to Java, through Android, this means that you’ll be capable to commence development your personal purposes from scratch
- Learn via instance and construct 3 real-world apps and over forty mini apps in the course of the book
Who This ebook Is For
Are you attempting to commence a profession in programming, yet have not discovered the suitable approach in? Do you might have a good suggestion for an app, yet do not know how you can make it a truth? or even you're simply annoyed that "to research Android, you want to comprehend Java." if that is so, this publication is for you. you do not need any programming event to keep on with in addition to this booklet, only a machine and a feeling of adventure.
What you'll Learn
- Master the basics of coding Java for Android
- Install and organize your Android improvement environment
- Build practical consumer interfaces with the Android Studio visible designer
- Add person interplay, info captures, sound, and animation for your apps
- Manage your app's information utilizing the integrated Android SQLite database
- Find out in regards to the layout styles utilized by pros to make top-grade applications
- Build, set up, and submit genuine Android functions to the Google Play marketplace
This e-book is your spouse to create Android functions from scratch, no matter if you're looking to begin your programming occupation, make an software for paintings, be reintroduced to cellular improvement, or are only seeking to application for fun.
We will introduce you to the entire primary ideas of programming in an Android context, from the fundamentals of Java to operating with the Android API. After this crashcourse, we'll dive deeper into Android programming and you'll the right way to create functions with a professional-standard UI via fragments, make location-aware apps with Google Maps integration, and shop your user's facts with SQLite. additionally, you'll discover find out how to make your apps multilingual, seize photos from a device's digital camera, and paintings with pictures, sound, and animations too.
By the tip of this booklet, you'll be able to commence construction your personal customized functions in Android and Java.
Style and approach
With greater than forty mini apps to code and run, Android Programming for rookies is a hands-on advisor to studying Android and Java. every one instance software demonstrates a special point of Android programming. along those mini apps, we push your talents through development 3 greater purposes to illustrate Android software improvement in context.
Read Online or Download Android Programming for Beginners PDF
Best java programming books
This e-book describes the foundations of version development in monetary engineering. It explains these versions as designs and dealing implementations for Java-based functions. The publication offers software program execs with an obtainable resource of numerical tools or ready-to-use code to be used in company purposes.
Java Message provider, moment variation, is a radical creation to the traditional API that helps "messaging" -- the software-to-software trade of the most important facts between community desktops. you are going to find out how JMS might actually help remedy many architectural demanding situations, reminiscent of integrating numerous structures and functions, expanding scalability, casting off procedure bottlenecks, assisting concurrent processing, and selling flexibility and agility.
Starting Java with WebSphere presents a step by step advisor for developing and fitting either consumer- and server-based Java purposes utilizing quick software improvement v8, WebSphere software Server eight. zero, and Java. due to the fact increasingly more Java purposes are relocating to the server and utilizing HTML for the person interface, there's a minimum period of time spent exploring the Java GUI elements.
Key FeaturesBuild networked functions that self-healScale out your purposes to address extra site visitors fasterAn easy-to-follow advisor with a couple of examples to make sure you get the simplest commence with AkkaBook DescriptionSoftware this present day has to paintings with extra information, extra clients, extra cores, and extra servers than ever.
- Java For Students
- Akka Cookbook
- Gradle Recipes for Android: Master the New Build System for Android
- Iron-Clad Java: Building Secure Web Applications (Oracle Press)
- The Java Virtual Machine Specification, Java SE 7 Edition (Java Series)
Additional resources for Android Programming for Beginners
Android Programming for Beginners by John Horton