By M.M. Pierce
Investigative reportage on corruption emanating from the bureaucracies of inter-governmental organisations, specifically the UN, with feedback for reform.
Read or Download AT THE CORE: The United Nations Tragically Massive Corruption and How It Affects You PDF
Similar international affairs books
This e-book examines the old interactions of the West and non-Western international, and investigates even if the specific adoption of Western-oriented ‘international norms’ is the prerequisite for the development of foreign order. This publication units out to problem the Eurocentric foundations of contemporary diplomacy scholarship via analyzing diplomacy within the early sleek period, while ecu primacy had but to advance in lots of elements of the globe.
This e-book addresses the compulsions that underlie the China’s family with India and South Korea— either more and more collectively depending on China for markets, alternate, investments, know-how, tourism, and so forth. It inquires into units of nearby relationships, with China being the typical linking issue.
This e-book, containing essays on topics on the subject of India’s kin with Iran and Israel, offers with concerns which have been intensely debated within the nation for your time now. India’s powerful ties with either Iran and Israel – sour adversaries for greater than 3 many years – have intrigued West Asia watchers.
This wonderful file has been professionally switched over for actual flowing-text publication structure replica. This quantity starts off with a few wondering considering. Mr. Kurt VanderSteen might help us with this by means of supplying a few insights into army operations from a system's viewpoint; to view the operational atmosphere as an interconnected entire having houses and features with some distance attaining affects.
- Fairy Tales and International Relations: A Folklorist Reading of IR Textbooks (Worlding Beyond the West)
- Governing the Global Economy: Politics, Institutions and Economic Development (Routledge Studies in Globalisation)
- Culture and Foreign Policy: The Neglected Factor in International Relations
- Britain's Failure to Enter the European Community, 1961-63: The Enlargement Negotiations and Crises in European, Atlantic and Commonwealth Relations
- General de Gaulle's Cold War: Challenging American Hegemony, 1963-68 (Berghahn Monographs in French Studies)
Extra resources for AT THE CORE: The United Nations Tragically Massive Corruption and How It Affects You
AT THE CORE: The United Nations Tragically Massive Corruption and How It Affects You by M.M. Pierce