By Amity Ollis
In this interactive consultant, Amity "Alize" Ollis leads you thru greater than a dozen checklists, questionnaires, and worksheets, whereas filling you in on every little thing you must recognize to construct a profitable educating enterprise.
• find out how to confirm in case you are able to take the leap
• tips to create a private time budget
• What to think about whilst developing your periods, pricing, and registration formats
• the 3 most vital monetary budgets (and templates to take you thru them step via step)
• Earn extra with supplemental prone & sales
• What you will want for company registration & formation
• the most important goods to contemplate whilst selecting a instructing space
• uncomplicated bookkeeping & tax goods to consider
• What easy advertising and branding goods you might want to have
• BONUS part on making a enterprise plan
Read Online or Download Business 101 for Dance & Fitness Teachers (The Business of Teaching Dance and Fitness) PDF
Best dance books
The writer takes a brand new method of educating notation via flow workouts, therefore enlarging the scope of the ebook to academics of flow and choreography in addition to the normal dance notation scholars. up-to-date and enlarged to mirror the latest scholarship and during a chain of routines, this publication courses scholars through:movement, stillness, timing, shaping, accents traveling course, flexion and extension rotations, revolutions and turns assisting stability relationships.
Kathak, the classical dance of North India, combines virtuosic footwork and surprising spins with refined pantomime and tender gestures. As an international perform and certainly one of India's cultural markers, kathak dance is frequently provided as inheritor to an historical Hindu devotional culture during which males known as Kathakas danced and informed tales in temples.
In Hoedowns, Reels, and Frolics, old-time musician and flatfoot dancer Philip Jamison trips into the earlier and surveys the current to inform the tale at the back of the sq. dances, step dances, reels, and different kinds of dance practiced in southern Appalachia. These distinct people dances, Jamison argues, will not be the unaltered jigs and reels introduced through early British settlers, yet hybrids that constructed through the years by means of adopting and incorporating parts from different well known types.
On Repetition aims to unpack the various makes use of and features of repetition inside of modern functionality, dance practices, craft and writing. the gathering, edited via Eirini Kartsaki, explores repetition with regards to intimacy, laughter, expertise, familiarity and worry – offering a brand new vocabulary for figuring out what's at stake in works that repeat.
- Martha Hill and the Making of American Dance
- Cuban Ballet
- Elinor Fry: A Legacy of Dance in Richmond
- A Male Stripper's True Story: A history of the Hippy Movement in NYC and it's Fallout
- Vernon and Irene Castle's Ragtime Revolution
- Ears & Bubbles: Dancing My Way from The Mickey Mouse Club to The Lawrence Welk Show
Additional info for Business 101 for Dance & Fitness Teachers (The Business of Teaching Dance and Fitness)
Business 101 for Dance & Fitness Teachers (The Business of Teaching Dance and Fitness) by Amity Ollis