By Delia B. Rodriguez-Amaya
Carotenoids have been first studied as traditional pigments, then as precursors of diet A, after which as bioactive compounds opposed to persistent ailments. those compounds were and remain the topic of excessive examine around the globe, now with an improved scope.
Food Carotenoids: Chemistry, Biology and Technology gathers the entire vital information regarding those significant compounds which influence either nutrients caliber and human wellbeing and fitness. It integrates in a single quantity numerous facets of foodstuff carotenoids, such as:
- Structures and physicochemical properties
- Biosynthetic pathways and metabolism
- Analysis and composition of foods
- Stability and reactions in the course of processing
- Commercial construction as meals colorants and precursors of aroma compounds
- Bioavailability and future health benefits
Having labored with carotenoids in quite a few elements for forty four years, Delia Rodriguez-Amaya is uniquely put to cross on her wealth of information during this box. This e-book will function reliable heritage info for execs in nutrition technological know-how, nutrition expertise, food, Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry and clinical Sciences, no matter if within the academe, undefined, governmental and non-governmental agencies.
Continue reading "Food Carotenoids: Chemistry, Biology and Technology - download pdf or read online"