By Anne G. Osborn,Karen L. Salzman,Miral D. Jhaveri,A. James Barkovich
More than three hundred diagnoses which are delineated, referenced, and lavishly illustrated spotlight the 3rd version of this bestselling reference. World-renowned authority Dr. Anne G. Osborn and her professional writer crew of Drs. Karen L. Salzman and Miral D. Jhaveri supply rigorously up to date details in a concise, bulleted layout, maintaining you present with new illness entities and syndromes, MR imaging suggestions and functions, and pathology correct to mind imaging. Succinct textual content, striking illustrations, and updated content make this name essential reference for neuroradiologists, normal radiologists, neurologists, and neurosurgeons.
- Concise, bulleted textual content provides effective info on extra than three hundred diagnoses that are in actual fact illustrated with 2,500 really good images
- Meticulously up-to-date throughout , with new diagnoses and 1000s of latest photos that supply the most up-tp-date details within the field.
- Expert tips on CLIPPERS, second-impact syndrome in trauma, perfusion MR for tumor characterization, susceptibility-weighted imaging in stroke and mind bleeds, and molecular markers in mind tumor type and grading.
- Updated assurance of mind trauma addresses newly famous entities, concepts and imaging for fast stroke triage, and practical imaging and dementia diagnosis.
Read Online or Download Diagnostic Imaging: Brain E-Book PDF
Best internal medicine_1 books
Download e-book for iPad: The Handbook of Contraception: A Guide for Practical by Donna Shoupe,Jr., Daniel R. Mishell
This e-book offers an updated and complete evaluation of girl birth control. It deals an intensive review of birth control varieties, together with oral, injectable, emergency, and diverse cervical barrier contraceptives, in addition to behavioral and sterilization tools, and discusses the scientific effectiveness, benefits, negative aspects, unwanted side effects, and mechanisms of motion of every approach.
Read e-book online Clinical Gynecologic Oncology E-Book PDF
The main readable, such a lot complete publication in its box, medical Gynecologic Oncology, ninth version is the major reference for analysis and remedy of gynecologic cancers – vital reference for bettering results and delivering powerful care. A "who’s who" record of contributing authors, below the editorial course of Drs.
New PDF release: Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
This e-book offers a complete and up to date evaluation of all features of early life Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, from easy biology to supportive care. It bargains new insights into the genetic pre-disposition to the and discusses how reaction to early treatment and its easy biology are utilized to advance new prognostic stratification structures and objective treatment.
Download e-book for iPad: Choroidal Disorders by Jay Chhablani,Jorge Ruiz-Medrano
Choroidal problems offers an outline on quite a few chorioretinal problems with a distinct emphasis on choroidal imaging. As our figuring out of the choroid has considerably stronger with the advance of complex optical coherence tomography (OCT) and its function in posterior section ailments is gaining new importance, this e-book specializes in the comparable advancements, diagnostic functions, administration and diagnosis of varied chorioretinal issues.
- Real Life Diaries: Living with Gastroparesis
- Urodynamic Testing After Spinal Cord Injury: A Practical Guide
- Management of Adrenal Masses in Children and Adults
- The Surgery of Childhood Tumors
Additional info for Diagnostic Imaging: Brain E-Book
Diagnostic Imaging: Brain E-Book by Anne G. Osborn,Karen L. Salzman,Miral D. Jhaveri,A. James Barkovich