By Robert B Colvin,Anthony Chang
Part of the very hot Diagnostic Pathology sequence, this up to date quantity is a visually beautiful, easy-to-use reference covering all features of universal and infrequent renal ailments and their versions. awesome images—including gross and microscopic pathology, a variety of stains, and particular scientific illustrations—make this an beneficial diagnostic aid for each training pathologist, resident, or fellow. Written through best pathologists, this moment version provides an up-to-date, concise presentation of significant pathological, scientific, pathophysiological, and genetic info for over 240 diagnoses.
- High-quality, conscientiously annotated images spotlight severe info, together with tricky problems with grading and staging and diagnostic dilemmas now not coated intensive in different texts
- Time-saving reference features contain bulleted textual content, various try facts tables, key proof in each one bankruptcy, annotated photos, and an in depth index
- Thoroughly up to date content material throughout with a selected emphasis on useful details that at once assists in making and helping a prognosis
- Over 25 new chapters with details on major advances in nephropathology/nephrology that experience happened because the first version, specially within the type of MPGN/complement-related ailments, lupus nephritis, transplant pathology, and newly famous immunologic and genetic illnesses resembling ciliopathies, tubulointerstitial nephritis, and glomerulopathies
Read or Download Diagnostic Pathology: Kidney Diseases E-Book PDF
Similar internal medicine_1 books
This ebook provides an up to date and complete overview of girl birth control. It bargains an intensive evaluate of birth control varieties, together with oral, injectable, emergency, and numerous cervical barrier contraceptives, in addition to behavioral and sterilization equipment, and discusses the medical effectiveness, merits, dangers, unwanted side effects, and mechanisms of motion of every approach.
The main readable, such a lot accomplished ebook in its box, scientific Gynecologic Oncology, ninth variation is the prime reference for prognosis and remedy of gynecologic cancers – a must have reference for bettering results and supplying potent care. A "who’s who" checklist of contributing authors, less than the editorial course of Drs.
This e-book offers a finished and up to date overview of all facets of formative years Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, from uncomplicated biology to supportive care. It deals new insights into the genetic pre-disposition to the situation and discusses how reaction to early remedy and its simple biology are utilized to advance new prognostic stratification structures and aim remedy.
Choroidal issues offers an summary on quite a few chorioretinal issues with a unique emphasis on choroidal imaging. As our figuring out of the choroid has considerably enhanced with the improvement of complicated optical coherence tomography (OCT) and its function in posterior section ailments is gaining new importance, this publication specializes in the comparable advancements, diagnostic services, administration and analysis of varied chorioretinal problems.
- Barrett’s Esophagus: Emerging Evidence for Improved Clinical Practice
- Metabolismo celular e exercício físico: Aspectos bioquímicos e nutricionais (Portuguese Edition)
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis: Current Understanding, Management, and Future Developments
- Hemograma: manual de interpretação (Portuguese Edition)
Extra resources for Diagnostic Pathology: Kidney Diseases E-Book
Diagnostic Pathology: Kidney Diseases E-Book by Robert B Colvin,Anthony Chang