By T. M. Vinod Kumar
The publication is split into 3 parts.
• E-Governance cutting-edge reports of many cities
• E-Governance domain names Studies
• E-Governance instruments and Issues
Read Online or Download E-Governance for Smart Cities (Advances in 21st Century Human Settlements) PDF
Similar urban planning & development books
Naturschutz entwickelt sich zunehmend zu einem gesellschaftsgestaltenden Aufgabenfeld, das an politischem Einfluß gewinnt. Der bislang dominierende Schutz von einzelnen Arten und Biotopen wird ergänzt um Konzepte und Strategien einer dauerhaft naturverträglichen Entwicklung. Dabei wird der Mensch als zentraler Bestandteil naturschützenden Handelns verstanden.
This publication, first released in 1983, supplied the 1st thorough and informative advent to the speculation, perform and politics of rural cost making plans. It surveys the conceptual and ideological leanings of these who've constructed, applied and revised rural cost perform, and provides particular research of making plans documentation to evaluate the level to which guidelines were effectively applied.
The editors of "The collage as city Developer" now expand that work's groundbreaking research of the university's vital function within the development and improvement of the yankee urban to the worldwide view. Linking the fields of city improvement, greater schooling, and concrete layout, "Global Universities and concrete improvement" covers universities and groups around the globe, together with Germany, Korea, Scotland, Japan, Mexico, South Africa, Finland - thirteen international locations in all.
This publication specializes in the most demanding situations that towns, areas and different territories at sub-national point face by way of designing and imposing a territorial process for monetary improvement and competitiveness. there's a common attractiveness that territories have to build options that concentrate on shaping sustainable aggressive merits.
- The Urbanization of Insurgency: The Potential Challenge to U.S. Army Operations
- The Global Cities: Urban Environments in Los Angeles, Hong Kong, and China (Urban and Industrial Environments)
- The City in the Experience Economy: Role and Transformation
- Fließgewässer- und Auenentwicklung: Grundlagen und Erfahrungen (German Edition)
- Learning from Other Countries: The Cross-National Dimension in Urban Policy Making
Extra info for E-Governance for Smart Cities (Advances in 21st Century Human Settlements)
E-Governance for Smart Cities (Advances in 21st Century Human Settlements) by T. M. Vinod Kumar