By Richard C. Gronback
Achieve leap forward productiveness and caliber with MDD and Eclipse-Based DSLs
Domain-specific languages (DSLs) and model-driven improvement (MDD) provide software program engineers robust new how you can enhance productiveness, improve caliber, and insulate platforms from fast technological switch. Now, there’s a practical, start-to-finish consultant to making DSLs and utilizing MDD concepts with the robust open resource Eclipse platform. In Eclipse Modeling Project, Richard C. Gronback illuminates either the foundations and strategies software program pros have to grasp, supplying insights that may be precious to builders operating with any instrument or platform.
As coleader of the Eclipse Modeling venture, Gronback is singularly well-positioned to illustrate DSLs and MDD at paintings in Eclipse. Gronback systematically introduces all of the Eclipse applied sciences that may be utilized in DSL and MDD improvement. all through, he introduces key strategies and applied sciences within the context of a whole labored instance and provides new most sensible practices and never-before released ideas. He additionally covers Eclipse tasks mentioned in no different e-book, together with Query/View/Transformation (QVT) and the Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF)—a venture the writer in my view leads.
Eclipse Modeling Project supplies software program practitioners the entire wisdom they should discover the notable strength of DSLs and MDD—and contains insurance of
- Why a model-based procedure permits the speedy customization of fine quality suggestions in the product line paradigm
- How the Eclipse Modeling Project’s functions can be utilized to successfully create new DSLs
- Powerful strategies for constructing DSL summary syntax, graphical notation, and textual syntax
- How to construct Model-to-Model (M2M) and Model-to-Text (M2T) transformations—including a robust new M2M implementation of the thing administration Group’s QVT Operational Mapping Language (OML)
- Efficiently packaging and deploying DSLs with Eclipse
- Complete reference sections for the Graphical enhancing Framework (GEF), GMF runtime and tooling, QVT OML, Xpand, and more
Read or Download Eclipse Modeling Project: A Domain-Specific Language (DSL) Toolkit (Eclipse Series) PDF
Similar java programming books
This ebook describes the rules of version development in monetary engineering. It explains these types as designs and dealing implementations for Java-based functions. The e-book offers software program pros with an available resource of numerical equipment or ready-to-use code to be used in company purposes.
Java Message carrier, moment version, is a radical creation to the normal API that helps "messaging" -- the software-to-software alternate of an important facts between community pcs. you will find out how JMS may help resolve many architectural demanding situations, equivalent to integrating assorted structures and purposes, expanding scalability, doing away with process bottlenecks, assisting concurrent processing, and selling flexibility and agility.
Starting Java with WebSphere offers a step by step advisor for growing and fitting either consumer- and server-based Java functions utilizing quick program improvement v8, WebSphere program Server eight. zero, and Java. considering that progressively more Java functions are relocating to the server and utilizing HTML for the person interface, there's a minimum period of time spent exploring the Java GUI elements.
Key FeaturesBuild networked functions that self-healScale out your functions to deal with extra site visitors fasterAn easy-to-follow consultant with a couple of examples to make sure you get the simplest commence with AkkaBook DescriptionSoftware this day has to paintings with extra info, extra clients, extra cores, and extra servers than ever.
- The Java EE 7 Tutorial: Volume 1 (Java Series)
- Java Programming for Engineers (Mechanical Engineering)
- Learning Jakarta Struts 1.2: a concise and practical tutorial
- Learn Scala for Java Developers
Additional info for Eclipse Modeling Project: A Domain-Specific Language (DSL) Toolkit (Eclipse Series)
Eclipse Modeling Project: A Domain-Specific Language (DSL) Toolkit (Eclipse Series) by Richard C. Gronback