By Dale Banham
Endorsed for Edexcel
Help your scholars in achieving their complete capability whereas making sure velocity, entertainment and motivation with this distinctive sequence from the best historical past writer; constructed by means of specialist educators who understand how to instil deep topic wisdom and an urge for food for lifelong learning.
- offers precise ways to the various elements of the 2016 specification, making sure that your lecture room assets are adapted to inexperienced persons' altering wishes as they development throughout the curriculum
- Caters for various studying kinds, utilizing an exhilarating mixture of transparent narrative, visible stimulus fabrics and a wealthy selection of modern assets to seize the curiosity of all students
- is helping scholars maximise their grade power and enhance their examination talents via established tips on answering each query style successfully
- Blends in-depth assurance of issues with actions and techniques to assist scholars collect, hold and revise middle topic wisdom around the years
- Builds on our adventure publishing renowned GCSE assets to provide you with actual, authoritative content material written by means of skilled lecturers who comprehend the sensible implications of latest content material and overview requirements
The reigns of King Richard I and King John, 1189-1216 covers all 3 key subject matters within the specification: 'Life and executive in England, 1189-1216'; 'Involvement out of the country, 1189-1204'; 'King John's downfall, 1205-16.'
Read Online or Download Hodder GCSE History for Edexcel: The reigns of King Richard I and King John, 1189-1216 PDF
Similar children's history nonfiction books
The wealthy tale of the boys and ladies who settled and equipped the Golden kingdom is advised during this attractive chronicle, from the 1st local population that arrived 9,000 years in the past and the Spanish within the 1700s to the fans of the Gold Rush in 1848 and the Hollywood and Silicon Valley rookies. They confronted many struggles—including earthquakes, monetary hardships, and the compelled internment of eastern citizens—yet they persisted.
"You have the appropriate to stay silent. something you assert can and possibly should be used opposed to you in a courtroom of legislations. you may have the perfect to an legal professional. .. " The recognized Miranda warnings grew to become a part of the typical lexicon after the best courtroom determination in Miranda v. Arizona in 1966. but it continues to be arguable to today.
Whilst so much american citizens think about the 1st Thanksgiving, they suspect of the Pilgrims and the Indians in New England in 1621. yet fifty-six years earlier than the Pilgrims celebrated, Spanish explorer Pedro Menendez arrived at the coast of Florida and based the 1st North American urban, St. Augustine. On September eight, 1565, the Spanish and the local Timucua celebrated with a dinner party of Thanksgiving.
An creation to the lifetime of military Rangers within the US military unique Operations Command (USASOC) describing a few missions, how they teach, and their function within the armed forces.
- William Tecumseh Sherman (Leaders of the Civil War Era)
- Alice Paul and the Fight for Women's Rights: From the Vote to the Equal Rights Amendment
- Most Dangerous: Daniel Ellsberg and the Secret History of the Vietnam War (Bccb Blue Ribbon Nonfiction Book Award (Awards))
- Reading the Modern Chinese Short Story (Studies on Modern China)
- The Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire: A History Perspectives Book (Perspectives Library)
Extra info for Hodder GCSE History for Edexcel: The reigns of King Richard I and King John, 1189-1216
Hodder GCSE History for Edexcel: The reigns of King Richard I and King John, 1189-1216 by Dale Banham