By Dan G. Cacuci,Mihaela Ionescu-Bujor,Ionel Michael Navon
Read or Download Sensitivity and Uncertainty Analysis, Volume II: Applications to Large-Scale Systems: 2 PDF
Similar differential equations books
Themes in Hyperplane preparations, Polytopes and Box-Splines brings jointly many parts of study that concentrate on how to compute the variety of quintessential issues in compatible households or variable polytopes. the subjects brought extend upon differential and distinction equations, approximation thought, cohomology, and module thought.
Distinction algebra grew out of the learn of algebraic distinction equations with coefficients from practical fields. the 1st level of this improvement of the idea is linked to its founder, J. F. Ritt (1893-1951), and R. Cohn, whose ebook distinction Algebra (1965) remained the one primary monograph at the topic for a few years.
This ebook comprises lecture notes of a chain of classes at the regularity conception of partial differential equations and variational difficulties, held in Pisa and Parma within the years 2009 and 2010. The members, Nicola Fusco, Tristan Rivière and Reiner Schätzle, offer 3 up-to-date and large introductions to numerous points of contemporary Regularity conception pertaining to: mathematical modelling of skinny motion pictures and similar unfastened discontinuity difficulties, research of conformally invariant variational difficulties through conservation legislation, and the research of the Willmore sensible.
This publication presents a rigorous yet straightforward creation to the speculation of Markov methods on a countable kingdom house. it may be available to scholars with an effective undergraduate history in arithmetic, together with scholars from engineering, economics, physics, and biology. subject matters coated are: Doeblin's concept, basic ergodic houses, and non-stop time techniques.
- Nonlinear Dynamics New Directions: Theoretical Aspects (Nonlinear Systems and Complexity)
- Wavelets and Operators: Volume 1 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
- Topological Nonlinear Analysis II: Degree, Singularity, and Variations (Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications Series, Vol. 27)
- Dispersive Equations and Nonlinear Waves: Generalized Korteweg–de Vries, Nonlinear Schrödinger, Wave and Schrödinger Maps (Oberwolfach Seminars)
- Analytic Semigroups and Semilinear Initial Boundary Value Problems (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Stochastic Calculus of Variations: For Jump Processes (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematics)
Additional info for Sensitivity and Uncertainty Analysis, Volume II: Applications to Large-Scale Systems: 2
Sensitivity and Uncertainty Analysis, Volume II: Applications to Large-Scale Systems: 2 by Dan G. Cacuci,Mihaela Ionescu-Bujor,Ionel Michael Navon